Primary colours are the two main colours of your brand.
Primary can often be thought of as the main background colour.
- If this was Facebook it would the blue.
- If this was McDonalds it would be red.
- If this was Ikea it would be blue
Secondary can be thought of as the colour that pops on top of the background.
- If this was Facebook it would be white.
- If this was McDonalds it would be yellow.
- If this was Ikea it would be yellow.
Primary is used in the following locations:
- In the standard MOBLE Layouts Primary is the main button colour in light layouts
- In the standard MOBLE Layouts Primary is the background in the dark layouts.
Secondary is used in the following locations:
- In the standard MOBLE Layouts Secondary is the main button colour dark layouts
CSS (CASCADING STYLE SHEETS)
Primary colours are additional brand colours that can be used as part of your website style kit. Primary colours are an important part of your website code or CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Primary colours are used in CSS for functions such as buttons, list bullets, or in site animations and hover effects.
MOBLE BUTTON BUILDER:
In the Page Editor, you can add buttons to your web page. Within every button, you may decide on the Primary, Secondary or Accent colour for your button.