For beginners, a common use case is to set the Frame width in the Inner Row as shown in the image above and as follows:
- Click to 'Advanced' mode in the Header Bar.
- Click the pencil icon for the lightly shaded Mustard 'Inner Row' (as shown in the red dot above).
- Now used the 'Frame Width' slider to choose your preferred width.
- Notice that 'Frame Alignment' controls the position of the frame on the page. You can position your Frame to the Left, Centre or Right.
- Notice that the Inner Row still has 'Fixed Width' set to 'On', this is often best practice since Frame Width is a percentage, therefore you have control of your width irrespective of your user's device screen size.
Frame Width does not apply to mobile. Therefore, if you choose a Frame Width MOBLE will automatically set your frame to 100% width on mobile, giving you one less thing to worry about and perfect alignment mobile devices.