UPLOAD IMAGES IN BULK TO MOBLE CMS
MOBLE CMS allows you to import images in the 'Files' area. You have the option to import images individually or in bulk.
You can upload in bulk by following the steps below:
- Browse your computer and place all of the images that you would like to upload into a folder.
- Compress the folder as a .zip file:
- PC: Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder. A new zipped folder is created in the same location.
- Mac: Right mouse click and select "Compress Folder Name". A new zipped folder is created in the same location.
- Rename the zipped folder to: import_files.zip.
- Go to MOBLE CMS.
- Go to the 'Files' area from the Main Menu.
- In the top right-hand corner click 'Add File'.
- Choose the zip file named import_files.zip.
- Set the file 'Type' to 'Image'.
- Add any other information you would like to assign to all of the images, alternatively, you can later add information for each image individually.
- E.g. Create new Tags for the images and/or select from the existing list of Tags.
- Click 'Save' in the top right, your images will now start to upload.
- Depending on the size of your file, uploading images in bulk might take some time. Wait until the file has finished uploading. Do not close your browser.
- Once uploaded, your images will now appear in the 'Files' area. You may now edit images individually, should you wish to.