To add a Form on to a Page do as follows:
- Add the form to the correct position on the page:
- either use the '+' in the Frame tools, or,
- drag and drop the Form Component from the 'Build' SideBar.
- Click on the Form placeholder and a popup will appear.
- In the drop down menu select the Form that you would like to appear on your page.
If you would like to add a new Form, this is created in the Forms area, via the Main Menu.
NB: If you leave the page now to go and create a new Form, please remember to Save your page, then refresh the page after the new form has been created. This will ensure that the Form will appear in the dropdown and you can place it onto the page.
It is best practice for reporting and analytics to only add one form to each page. This is because many reports track the URL. Rather than use two forms, consider using Anchor Links and Buttons to scroll users the form on your page.