Use the Frame Alignment tool to position you frame to the Left, Centre or Right.
- Click to 'Design' mode in the Header Bar.
- Click the pencil icon for your desired frame.
- Use the 'Frame Width' slider to choose your preferred width.
- Notice that 'Frame Alignment' controls the position of the frame. You can position your Frame to the Left, Centre or Right.
Another tip is to turn on Fixed With in the Inner Row
- Fixed Width is often applied the the light mustard Inner Row. This sets the frame to a fixed panel.
- This is often best practice since Frame Width is a percentage, therefore you have control of your width irrespective of your user's device screen size.
You may also consider a percentage over 100%. This will create a overflow effect, with the frame now larger than it's original size. Overflow is a good effect to use with text, images or shapes that overflow images.
Frame Width does not apply to mobile. Therefore, if you choose a Frame Width MOBLE will automatically set your frame to 100% width on mobile, giving you one less thing to worry about and perfect alignment mobile devices.